Monday, March 22, 2010

i just can't get enough...

This is a bit of the music I can't get enough of lately. I've always considered music to be a big part in my life... But, I take breaks. I get really into music and then I just forget to listen (save for in my car, I always have some music in my car) for a while. I'd consider now to be one of the times when music plays a bigger role.

Lately I've been listening to a few of these songs. I love them all a whole lot. And I think you should too.

The Avett Brothers: I and Love and You.


Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson: Relator (This is my current dance around foolishly song.)


Florence and the Machine: Dog Days are Over (Thought my mom would enjoy the rock and roll harp playing.)

Andrew Bird: Fake Palindromes (I will always love you Andrew Bird... even though you snubbed my favorite cousin when she asked for your photo.)


Fruit Bats: Ruminant Band (PS- I don't condone casket burning of any kind.)

enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, it was Johnathan Rice who snubbed me for a photo. Andrew Bird is a decent guy, I think. We need to make each other more mix cds....

caitlyn said...

ha! poor andrew. oops.

i agree. i think i should put you in charge of making music for us to listen to while we're getting ready for the wedding.