Wednesday, December 10, 2008

but would june cleaver do it?

I really didn't want to do it, but I work and I'm busy, and I just didn't have the time!

The thought's still there, right?

They'll love them, right?..... I'm probably too young to have June Cleaver inferiority issues!

Honestly, it isn't that big of a deal.... it's only ONLINE SHOPPING!!!

It was just hard for me. I realize they won't even know if it's from the Internet. I just feel like it's so impersonal. Honestly, I think my biggest hang-up is that June Cleaver wouldn't online shop!

Ok, that's a really silly reason. I can't really explain my semi-guilt for online shopping... If I could explain the things that go on in my silly little head then I'd be a very boring person!

Let the packages be shipped... only 15 more days!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh, but the best thing about online shopping is you can get them something they couldn't get themself here. I buy alot from stores that aren't in Memphis. I do like to buy some in an actual store though. I'll just say, June Cleaver didn't have a 40 hour a week job!