Thursday, May 15, 2008

lets do lunch...

So, I'm super happy. I just had a wonderful lunch with my friend Marjo. She was one of the first people to take me up on the offer to "do lunch" (I mentioned it an earlier post, but the invitation is still open!)

We ate at Swanky's Taco Shop... YUM! I had fish tacos, something I've been craving for the longest time. It was a total power lunch, OK, maybe not a power lunch, but we did power through it. The line was seriously out the door! By the time we got our food we only had a few more minutes to actually eat. I felt like I was a real 8-5er. (Which as we all know, makes me really excited.) I love feeling like I'm on a regular person schedule. I did NOT feel like I was on a regular person schedule at my previous job.

Today's been sort of boring. I'm filling in for our receptionist, she's at home sick. As I started typing the phones started ringing... never mind about being bored!!!

No comments: