Friday, February 29, 2008

i've got nothing!

Well my week was boring. I spent time working, working out and going to class (but not learning very much.) This was the hardest week of the semester! This was the week before spring break. I AM NOW OFFICIALLY ON SPRING BREAK! (Although I have no exciting plans for the coming week.)



My only excitement for the week was the road trip to Nashville. I went to see Regina Spektor at the Ryman auditorium. In November four of us (Gigi, Sally, Brandon and I) drove all the way to Nashville to find out that Regina was in the Hospital (an inner ear infection) and would not be performing. The show was rescheduled for a few weeks later, sadly Regina was still sick. So the show was FINALLY rescheduled for this Wednesday.



The three of us (Sally had to abandon the concert after the original cancellation) went to the concert. We had such a great time. If you don't know Regina Spektor's music you should look her up. She honestly brought tears to my eyes! It was also fun hanging out with Gigi, she was a wonderful front-seat passenger and kept me awake the whole 3 hour drive.



I did something new and exciting last week... I took a belly dancing class. I felt absolutely ridiculous! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! The best part: it burns about 4oo calories an hour. I trust you to keep this a secret.



My Friday night was pretty uneventful, which is why I'm writing on my blog. Brandon came over, we cooked frozen food and watched TV.... Sorry this was all I had to report, like I said: I've got nothing!

No comments: