Tuesday, May 11, 2010

so, we made it!

We're married!

(I cannot tell you how much I love typing those words!)

I can't wait to tell you all about the wedding. (It was BEYOND beautiful if I do say so myself.) Here are a few photos from the our wedding day. These first three are by our dear friend Ethan. He's amazing. His wife (my sweet friend Claire) posted these really soon after the wedding. I snuck a peek while we were in Savannah. The last one made me cry like a baby. I'm so happy he was able to capture it!

I cannot express how much I love my dress. My mom, aunt, and mom's friend Linda worked countless hours on it. It was made with some of my grandmother's lace and I just think it was perfect!


Our sweet icon bearers, Fiona and Pavel. They did such a great job!




I think Ashley took this with my camera during the crowning. I love those crowns so so so much!


Before the wedding with my magnolias. How much do I love these two?!?!




Ashley- What would I have done without you?


Gigi was such a wonderful cupcake/ pecan pie server! And she helped with all the setup and takedown. I couldn't ask for sweeter friends! (All this while she's 8 weeks pregnant! We're so happy for you two!!!)



I don't have any pictures with my sweet friend Marjo. She and Claire were amazing and worked so hard to make my wedding perfect. Marjo's also pregnant and due in a matter of a few weeks! We cannot wait!

I have to say, it was the best wedding ever.

1 comment:

The Labontes said...

you are married!! we love saying it, too! The day was beautiful...so happy that God brought out the sunshine for your day!! Must have the shrimp and grits recipe..so delicious. the whole thing was truly a "southern delight". Love y'all
Marjo