Monday, July 21, 2008

19 days...

I haven't posted in 19 days. I apologize faithful readers!

Here's the deal: perfectionism. I really wanted to post my pictures from the 4th of July weekend. I just haven't had time to upload the pictures. Then I realized it's been so long... I need to catch up!

Here are the highlights:

Honestly I can't remember much of the 4th weekend anymore... We went to my grandparent's and then to Ethan and Claire's. Overall it was a wonderful holiday.

On the 12th we went to the Majestic Grill and ate Muddy's Bakeshop cupcakes for Andrea's birthday. We had such a great time.

Last Tuesday Brandon made me the very best dinner ever. Including escargot and truffle oil pomme frites... can we say KEEPER!

Last Thursday Marjo planned for us to go see Steel Magnolias. Sadly the Comcast man had other plans for us. So Marjo, Amy, and I hung out and talked at Marjo and Billy's beautiful new house. It was so much fun.

On Friday we went to see the new Batman movie (I was a bit reluctant.) I actually enjoyed it. Oh and you want to know our favorite fasting day (non Asian) restaurant? Wild Oats, many Fridays we end up going to Wild Oats for some vegan chocolate chip cookies or something from the deli section. [Oh, and the "non Asian" thing: the deal is most Asian cuisines don't make too many dairy based dishes. Sadly, we get a little burned out on Chinese!]

On Saturday I got to go help Sally move into her new apartment. It's so very cute!

On Saturday night I made dinner, then we went to Cafe Eclectic for cupcakes and coffee.

On Sunday we went to Church and then went to Molly's La Casita. Yum. I had a very wonderful afternoon nap. And then we went to young adults at Fr. John's.

Today was nice. I got a whole lot accomplished at work. This is a good thing, considering I have a deadline for a project I'm working on. :~(

All this excitement brings me to now... In typical Caitlyncosm fashion I'll probably have something to write about in the next 12 hours. I wish I weren't such a shifty blogger. When my blog starts paying big bucks I can afford to write more and work less! Until then, enjoy the glimpses of my life you can get.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yes, I already knew about the Anthropologie sadly. I have very little to do with my time...I was thinking about a trip up there. And since Michelle just has to live there now...I have 2 reasons...

Andrea said...

Oh now, don't get me wrong...I enjoy my In Touch more than the rest of them...it's just, every now and then, it's nice to pick up a book or two :) I'm going to have to make a haircut appt. tomorrow with someone else. I feel like I'm cheating on Michele. And you and Brandon should hang out with me an Aaron sometime!! I promise I won't read outloud to you. :)